Shop

Friday, June 10, 2011

Domestic Goddess Recipe Mini Album & Box

Hey Everyone....I am super excited to share with you my latest project which is this gorgeous recipe box and mini album.  I loooove to cook and I am going to be writting and putting some of my favorite recipes in this mini album and in the box.  I love this paper collection by Graphic 45.  This is a paper bag mini album that I bind using canvas material.  I have a video of this mini album and box on my Youtube Channel which you can find at: Iluvvintagescrap.  Here below you can find a few of the items that I used to create this mini album.
Enjoy!

Paper - Domestic Goddess by Graphic 45
Stamps - Crafty Secret
Lace - Thepiecebypiece Etsy
White Pearls - KarlaS001 Etsy
Vintage flowers - oohlalavintagetreasures.com
Mulberry flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Tags - Paper Collection and Etsy
Inks - Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Charms  & Accessories - Local Vintage Store

















3 comments:

  1. Stunning work !!!!

    Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Graphic 45 album, it is awesome. I do have some questions, where did you find the latch and the teapots, they are such adorable embellishments. Thanks. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I've been looking for inspiration for a recipe album and found yours. This is incredible!!

    ReplyDelete