Shop

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Kitten & I Layout & Birthday Card

Hey Everyone.

   I made this 8x8 Layout of my first kitten and I.  I love my cats...I have two cats one Bengal and one Tabby.  This picture was taken a long time ago but I have always loved it.  I used some gorgeous Iamroses flowers.  I also created this Birthday card for my Cousin who is turning 15 years and is having a Quinceanera which is like a sweet 16th :)

I hope you guys like them and thank you so much for stopping by.
Below you will find the products that I used for this project!!

Hugs
Juliana










Iamroses Products: 


Other Products:
Heavy Cardstock
DCWV Fabric Stack Paper
Prima Paper - Sparkling Spring
Lace & Trims
Stickles -Purple
Porcelain Ribbon Flowers from KarlaS001


1 comment:

  1. Juliana your 8x8 layout is absolutely gorgeous and that birthday card is beautiful. Your cousin will love it. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    ReplyDelete