Shop

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Vintage Shabby Envelope Pocket Cards - Sweet Nothings DT

Hey Everyone,

   I really excited to share with you all that I was invited to be part of the Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. Design Team.  They offer some beautiful digital images.  I created two cards using the adorable digi image Sophie.  I created the envelope pocket cards from scratch and I totally love how they turned out.  I love vintage and shabby chic so I had to make one of each for now LOL I can't wait to share with you more of these cards.

Please be sure to visit the Sweet Nothings Co. Blog you will fall in love with Sophie :)

Also follow us on Facebook & Youtube :)

Enjoy the pictures
Hugz
Juliana

Shabby Vintage Envelope Pocket Cards I made from Scratch :) 


I used Love Letter Sophie on this Card & the London Market Paper Collection

I used Promarkers to color her :) 

I also added some beautiful Iamroses flowers that I colored with Lindy Stamp Gang Sprays and
a beautiful trim from Thepiecebypiece Etsy store. 


Here is the Shabby Chic Card using Sweet Sophie and Lil Primrose Paper by Kaisercraft. 


Love her and love making these Envelope Pocket Cards :) 


I added some vintage trims, pearl trims from KarlaS001 Etsy store and some shabby flowers. 


I thought this sentiment would go perfect with little Sophie :) 


 I had so much fun creating these cards hope you all like them! :) 


1 comment: