Shop

Friday, June 22, 2012

Prima "I Do" Wedding Keepsake Box

Hey Everyone,

    I am very excited to share with you my first project for Prima.  June is the month for weddings and definitely my favorite month of the year because I celebrate my Birthday :) I altered this paper mache box using a variety of beautiful prima flowers and the Fairy Belle paper collection.  When I think of weddings I think of romantic soft colors so for this box I picked whites and a little bit of gray :) Please be sure to visit the Prima Blog to see the rest of the gorgeous wedding projects here. 

I hope you enjoy the photos!
Happy Friday!!!
Hugz
Juliana





Prima Supplies: 
Fairy Belle Firefly Paper - 950101 
Shabby Chic Metal Gate - 890865
Vintage Trinkets - 554217
Allure Aurora Flowers - 553104
Manette White Flowers - 557249
Melody White Flowers - 552923
Madrigal Blossom - 540128
Symphony Blend - 537814

Other Supplies: 
Paper Mache Box
White Paint
Seam Binding
Lace 


2 comments:

  1. Juliana this is stunning. Your work is always a priceless treasure. I hope you are having a beautiful weekend.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    ReplyDelete