Shop

Friday, August 24, 2012

Vintage Shabby Chic Hanger Sign/Layout

Happy Weekend Everyone,

  I have a very fun project to share with you I think is one of my favorites yet ;) Its a Vintage Shabby Chic Hanger Sign/Layout.

I used some of the Melissa Frances Trim and Prima Flowers from Discount Paper Crafts Etsy Store.  She has great items in her store for Scrapbooking so check it out if you haven't yet :) You can watch my video HERE.


I also used one of the new Melissa Frances Hangers I love, love, loooooovvveee them LOL I've always liked hangers and these are my favorite yet.  I knew right away that I wanted to create something vintage and shabby chic.
Love the roses in this hanger ;) 
I had also found this old vintage photo at a vintage store.  I made a few copies of it because I don't want to use the original Postcard since is real vintage.  The colors of the photo of course also inspired me to use these colors.


I use regular corrugated board, wallpaper, fabrics, trims, and laces.....most of them vintage.  I also added this handmade flower and a few prima flowers.

My favorite part I think are these hanging clips that I attached at the bottom of the sign/layout.  It hold a few more vintage images and a little handmade envelope.  I also added these chain for decoration and because I love them too :)


I had so much fun creating this project and I can't wait to share with you the other ones!!!

Thank you for stopping by!
Hugz
Juliana




4 comments:

  1. Жаль, что у вас в блоге нет переводчика. Я бы с удовольствием текст почитала. У меня в блоге стоит. Работы восхитительные! восторг! Стала вашим постоянным читателем, но читать не удаётся, смотрю фотографии.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you do a tutorial on YouTube? I would love to learn how to make this item or maybe purchase in a kit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positively beautiful! Love those vintage images!

    ReplyDelete