Shop

Monday, February 18, 2013

Simple to Stupendous - "Inspired" Engraver Layout

Hi Everyone,

   Today I want to share  this 12x12 layout that I made using the beautiful Engraver Collection by Prima.  It is a Simple to Stupendous layout.  The Engraver Collection inspired me to create a Vintage layout with a touch of Shabby Chic.


   Every month we like to share how you can make a simple layout look stupendous by adding more embellishments and techniques to it. 

This is the Simple Layout 



And this one is the Stupendous one! 


The gorgeous maps and images from the collection makes me think of old books which I love to collect.  This is one of my favorite collections for sure for all of the vintage color tones.


I added a few more flowers and vintage trinkets the layout to make it stand out a little bit more :) 


I hope you enjoy the photos and inspires you to create with this collection! 

Thank you for all of your sweet comments!
Hugz
Juliana 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Juliana..
    What a beautiful page. It says: celebrate, dream,
    love! I am new to your blog. I found you on YOUtube and I'm so glad I did! Your creations are so lovely and inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing your talents!
    Blessings to you,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete