Shop

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Vintage Hardware Heaven - For Sale Sets

Happy Sunday!!

I am back today to share with you these awesome Vintage Hardware Findings! I've never seen so much vintage metal yumminess all at once LOL ... I am super excited to use some of these pieces on my work.



I have so much that I made a few sets to sell for those who are interested.  These hardware pieces are great for mixed media projects, mini albums, canvas, boxes, home decor and so much more! You can paint them any color too! 



Each Set is $10 dollars plus shipping.  You can find them up on my Blog under "Shop" along with their measurements.  

I also made a video of them too - You can watch it HERE 

If you have any questions please let me know :) 

Big Hugz 
Juliana ~ I LuvVintageScrap 






No comments:

Post a Comment